PGPARA ÖDEME HİZMETLERİ CONTACT FORM DISCLOSURE TEXT
Your personal data is transferred to PGPARA Ödeme Hizmetleri as the data controller. (The "Company"), in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("KVK Law"), within the scope described below. You can access detailed information about the processing of your personal data via the address www.pgpara.com/personal-data-protection
1. METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
If you contact our Company through the contact form on the website www.pgpara.com operated by our company, your personal data will be collected electronically through the aforementioned contact form. Your personal data is processed based on the legal reason for legitimate interests regulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law within the scope of the evaluation of your requests and complaints.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be processed by our company in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the KVK Law and within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law, in order to evaluate your requests and complaints and to take the necessary actions by our Company in line with your requests and complaints. /> 3. PARTIES TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERED AND TRANSFER PURPOSES
Your collected personal data, in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law on KVK, in line with the realization of the purposes stated above; can be transferred to our suppliers, business / solution partners, legally authorized public institutions and authorized private persons.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AS A PERSONAL DATA OWNER AT ARTICLE 11 OF THE KVK LAW
As a personal data owner, we would like to state that you have the following rights as per Article 11 of the KVK Law:
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data are transferred,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions of the law, in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data and requesting that the transaction made within this scope be notified to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To object to this if a result occurs against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the illegal processing of your personal data.
You can submit your requests in line with your listed rights to our Company using the methods specified in the legislation. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; However, if the transaction requires additional costs, you may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.