PGPARA ÖDEME HİZMETLERİ DISCLOSURE TEXT ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF REPRESENTATIVE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is transferred to PGPARA Ödeme Hizmetleri as the data controller. (The "Company") in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No.6698 ("KVK Law") within the scope described below. You can access detailed information about the processing of your personal data via the address www.pgpara.com/personal-data-protection
1. METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Within the scope of establishing your representation relationship with our company, your personal data are collected electronically through the application form. Your personal data are processed based on legal reasons for the establishment and execution of the contract regulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law and for the legitimate interest of our Company.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be processed by our Company in accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the KVK Law and within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law, for the purposes of establishing a representative relationship with our Company, evaluating and concluding the applications of the agency, and ensuring the organization for the sale of our Company services. .
3. PARTIES TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERED AND TRANSFER PURPOSES
Your collected personal data, in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law, in line with the realization of the above-mentioned purposes; It can be transferred to our suppliers, business / solution partners, legally authorized public institutions and authorized private persons.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AS A PERSONAL DATA OWNER AT ARTICLE 11 OF THE KVK LAW
As a personal data owner, we would like to state that you have the following rights as per Article 11 of the KVK Law:
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
-To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions of the law, and to request the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred to be notified of the transaction performed in this context,
- To object to this if a result occurs against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the illegal processing of your personal data.
You can send your requests in line with your listed rights to our Company using the methods specified in the legislation. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.